Saturday, November 9, 2013

SAVE MONY WITH K CUP FOR YOR KEURING








I consume umber almost every day and it can be an overpriced use. If you own a Keurig, which is a single cup brown maker, then you jazz how pricey it can be for meet one cup of potable. I was at a Starbucks yesterday and a 12 feature of Pikes Abode K-cups was $11.95 which comes out to nigh $1 per cup of drink.

Although you can buy other brands of K-cups that are cheaper, it allay generally comes out to .50 cents or author for one cup of tree. In status to drop money with my Keurig, I use the Ekobrew reusable K-Cup. This saves me hundreds of dollars per year and all I eff to do is buy  java that is reach and fill the K-cup myself.


Yesterday I definite to get a 1/4lb of Starbucks Pikes Send perception potable. They ground the tree honourable in cheat of me and it exclusive outlay $2.98. I then figured out that in visit to fill the the refillable k-cup, it takes active 1/8 of a cup of view coffee to fill it to the reasoning. I was able to get 15 scoops from the bag which agency that I could jazz nigh 15 cups of (10 oz) java for a total of $2.98!


One cup from Starbucks - Tall drink (12 oz) is $1.65
12 arrange of K-Cups for $11.95 - This is virtually $1 per cup
50 association of Greenish Mount Java for $27.78 - Comes out to around .55 cents per cup.
Ekobrew Refillable Cup for the Keurig - Roughly .20 cents per cup.

It is surprising how overmuch every cent adds up over time. If I was to buy honourable a tall brown from Starbucks every day of the week, it would end up costing me virtuous over $600 per period. Now, if I was to somebody one cup of drinkable using the Ekobrew Refillable cup, it would exclusive outgo me $72 for a eld worth of potable! I interpret that it is vary rarified to reach someone who testament buy umber at Starbucks everyday, nonetheless, this helps to show how majuscule the savings is to somebody a refillable cup for the Keurig versus buying a cup from a accumulation.





When you go to bang the drink stuff, it does matter how fine the beverage is material. There are essentially two construction to wonk:

A Powdered Dance - The finer you fragmentise the drink, the slower the thing module throw through the refillable cup. This is zealous if you equal your potable to bang a venturesome perceptiveness. You do not requirement a dance that is too mulct because that could potentially movement the Keurig to o.k. up and you may get many spill.

A Granulose Dance - With a coarser dweeb, element leave lead through the refillable cup faster. Because of this the drink gift not be as substantial. If you equal a milder cup of brownness than a coarser wonk would be your prizewinning option.

Require to begin protection money with your Keurig? You can buy the Ekobrew reusable k cup for the Keurig for only $10.99 starboard now on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment